THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
Italian Legislative Decree no. 196 of 30 June 2003 – “Personal data protection Code” – provides specific rules for the protection of the personal data. On the basis of the law, personal data must be processed lawfully, fairly and respecting the data’s subject’s privacy and rights. Therefore we are writing to provide you with the information required under article 13 of the above Decree.
a) Purposes and methods of processing personal data
Personal data are processed within the sphere of the ordinary activity carried out by Davide Campari-Milano S.P.A. for the following purposes:
– send of newsletters and general information about the business. Personal data are processed, in compliance with the Decree by automated methods (including electronic and telecommunication methods);
b) Supply of personal data
The supply of personal data is optional.
c) Consequences of your refusal to supply personal data
Should we be wholly or partially unable to obtain and use your personal data, needed to carry out our activity, it may be impossible for us to guarantee the correct fulfillment of our business relations and legal obligations, particularly fiscal and accounting obligations.
d) Categories of parties to whom personal data could be transmitted
Personal data could be transferred to the following parties:
– public and private authorities for obligations provided for by law or contractual provisions;
– other structures within the company organization that may need the data for the fulfillment of their functions, the parent company and the other companies of the Campari Group
e) Data subject’s rights
Article 7 of the Decree describes the rights of the data subject:
1. Any data subject shall have the right to receive a confirmation whether or not personal data relating to him/her exists, even if not yet recorded, and to the intelligible communication of such data.
2. Any data subject shall have the right to know:
a) the source of such personal data;
b) the purposes and method of processing;
c) the logic applied to processing, if this is carried out with the aid of electronic means;
d) the identification details of the data controller, processors and designated representatives as per Art.5, paragraph 2 of Legislative Decree 196/2003;
e) the entities or categories of entities to whom the personal data may be communicated or who may get to know such data in their quality as the designated representative(s) in the Country’s territory, data processor(s) or person(s ) in charge of the processing.
3. Any data subject shall have the right to obtain:
a) the updating, rectification or, if of interest, completion of the data;
b) the erasure, transformation into an anonymous form or blocking of the data that has been processed unlawfully, including data that it is not necessary to keep for the purposes for which it was collected or subsequently processed;
c) the statement that the operations as per letters a) and b) have been notified, also as regards their contents, to the subjects to whom the data was communicated or disseminated, save when such actions are impossible or involve the use of means out of all proportion to the safeguard of the right.
4. Any data subject have the right to object in whole or in part:
a) on legitimate grounds, to the processing of personal data relating to him, even when it is relevant to the purpose of the collection;
b) to the processing of personal data relating to him, for the purpose of sending commercial material, or for direct sale, or for carrying out market surveys or interactive communication.
f) Data Controller
The Data Controller is the company Davide Campari-Milano S.P.A., with registered office in Via F. Sacchetti, 20, Sesto San Giovanni (Milan), Italy.
g) Data Processor
The Data Processor are: