UK BARS LAUNCH LIMITED EDITION CAMPARI COCKTAILS
To mark the 150th anniversary of Davide Campari, Campari®, Italy’s iconic red bittersweet apéritif, has launched a creative twist on the classic spirit, the limited-edition Campari Cask Tales. The limited-edition Campari Cask Tales, is classic Campari, aged in bourbon barrels to give a depth and silky-smooth finish.
Building on the increasingly popular trend towards barrel-aged spirits and with the demand for bitter spirits showing no sign of slowing down, it is the perfect time to launch Campari Cask Tales, a spirit that satisfies these demands, allowing consumer to enjoy a bitter, barrel aged spirit in a range of innovative cocktails.
Campari has long been a bartender favourite, inspiring innovation and creativity, and the Campari Cask Tales is no exception. To showcase this, selected bartenders across the country have been tasked with making an experimental cocktail, inspired Campari’s creative story, which will be available on their bar menus for a limited time only.
With participating bars including Gibson, Nine Lives and Mele e Pere this is a rare opportunity for consumers to experience the taste of Campari innovation first hand.
The Campari Cask Tales inspired cocktails will be available from the following bars from 29th April.
- Mele e Pere – Chris Hughes created ‘The Hourglass’ 40ml Campari Cask tales, 20ml Averna, 10ml Cinzano Bianco, 20ml Balvenie Doublewood 12 year
- Lardo – Kurt Williams created ‘Fortunado’ 25ml Campari Cask tales, 25ml Espolon Reposado, 15ml Mezcal, 15ml Grand Marnier, 15ml fresh Lime juice. Garnish: Pop Corn Maldon Salt flavoured rim, charred lime
- Nine Lives – Joseph Medrington created ‘Southwark Sunset’ 50ml Campari Cask Tales, 35ml Blood Orange Juice, 15ml Passionfruit Syrup and 50ml Soda Water
- Gibson – Marian Beke created ‘Gaspare’s Coffee’ 25 ml spice rum , 25 ml Campari Cask Tales, 25 ml sour cherry wine, splash of rosemary London essence tonic, float with warm almond milk ‘crema’
- Public – Jack Wakelin created the ‘Red Right Hand’ – 20ml Campari Cask Tales, 20ml “Rotten Banana” fat washed Wild Turkey 101 Bourbon, 15ml Sweet Vermouth, 5 ml Banana Liqueur
- Arcane Bar – Calum Balfour created ‘From Branch To Barrel’ 25ml Campari Cask Tales, 10ml Sugar Syrup, ½ Chopped Toasted Peach
- Epernay – Anthony Hogan created ‘Unmistakeable’ 20ml Campari Cask Tales, 20ml Appleton/ Bajan House Rum Blend, 20ml Sweet Vermouth
- The Finnieston – Ryan Mowat created ‘The Tale Of Two Casks’ 40ml Campari Cask Tales, 30ml Appleton Estate Rare, 15ml Homemade Coconut and Limer solution, 20ml Tonka Bean Syrup with an olive garnish
- Dead Canary – Mark Holmes created ‘The Prince of Wales’ 40ml Wild Turkey (infused with desiccated coconut for 48hours), 20ml Campari Cask Tales, 20ml Cinzano Rosso, 20ml Lemon Juice and 10ml egg white